Google Story: https://goo.gl/photos/fd1ADdcmQqHu2ESk7

CERN
This week at CERN, I kept on developing the algorithms to analyze data from the Cesium scans (Code here: ).https://github.com/anthonytec2/CERN-Tile-Cal-MAPMT. One of the most important parts of my project is developing a solid array processing algorithm for tiles to peaks. Therefore, I am currently working on a way to add the different pixels from the Multi Anode PMT(MA- PMT) to perform this operation.


Acropolis
I was able to visit the Acropolis during my trip to Greece. The Acropolis was a set of various ruins from ancient Greece. One of the most interesting part of the ruins is they were developed to be visually appealing in multiple ways. For example, rather than feel the building is going to fall onto you the building leans inwards. Additionally, the stairs along a same level are not at the same height, in the middle they are raised by a few centimeter. Lots of optical illusionary were performed on some of the ruins of the Acropolis! Take a look at some of the pictures to see more.

Temple of Poseidon
The Temple of Poseidon is right at the Southern Tip of mainland Greece near the Aegean sea. Perched right at the top of a hill, this temple has a beautiful view of the Athenian countryside and of the islands of Greece.

Food

I was able to try a fair amount of different food in Greece. First, I had a pork gyro my first night with ham and cheese croquettes. Both were amazing with a very nice flavor. Additionally, I had some lamb and lemon potatoes for lunch the next day. After for dinner, I had the Greeks version of lasagna without pasta but with eggplant in replacement and some white tuna. For Breakfast, I had a sweet treat of some baklava which is filo dough with honey and some pistachio nuts!