Link to Google Story: https://goo.gl/photos/pn7ex6iDBGiwpJwA8


CERN

For an update on my work at CERN check the link to my presentation this week: https://indico.cern.ch/event/568529/
Also another one I helped develop:
https://indico.cern.ch/event/580801/contributions/2361109/attachments/1365015/2067393/PMTResults.pdf

London
London was a pretty fun place to visit! One wierd thing I felt when visiting was my transition from a French speaking country back to an English speaking country. Whenever a spontaneous event which I needed to respond to, I would immediately spew out my French, realizing opps I meant “Blah Blah” in English.
Tower of London
The Tower of London was a palace and prison all in one. The tower was used to hold many high level political prisoners and was fortified by a group of guards. Currently at the tower, the crown jewels are housed inside the complex. The crown jewels consists of  various items used for the coronations of the queens of London. Additionally, the tower has other areas such as a torture area, a church and a bunch of small houses.
Tower Bridge
Tower Bridge connects the two halfs of London, the bridge consists of two main towers which are connected with a upper and lower walkway. The upper walkway is a vantage point to see the whole city and devoted to the history of bridges. I was able to get some awesome pics over the whole city from here!
Bonfire Night
Bonfire night is in memorial to Guy Fawkes who tried to set fire to the British Parliament building, although he failed. Therefore, in memory to this event a memorial of this event is held every year on the attempted day of November the 5th(See V for Vendetta if you have not). My Bonfire night consisted of attending an array of events held at Battersea park. During my time there, I saw a little fire show, huge bonfire lighting and a music synced fireworks show. All of it was amazing! Some of the songs with the fireworks really made the show spectacular.
The Eye
The eye for those not familiar is a giant ferris wheel with a diameter of 120 meters. I was able to ride the ferris wheel and snap some really nice city scape pictures of London.  

British Museum
The British Museum is a free sight with many famous items in its collection such as the Rosetta Stone. I was able to visit here for an hour and see many of the ancient history collections from Egypt and Japan! Overall this museum was really cool and would have definitely spent more time here.