Google Photos: https://goo.gl/photos/UkZud5a8YfGTbfPk9

CERN

This week at CERN, I mainly focused on getting down my data reconstruction methods and presented at the ATLAS Upgrades Week! You can find my presentation at this link:


Geneve Light Show
At Geneve University this week a 20 minute light show was displayed on the universities main building. Parts of the show included various scientific elements such as DNA, Molecules and Atoms! Take a look in the Google Photos for more views.

Bern

This week for my trip, I went to Bern! Starting off my day, I went to Einstein's House and was able to see a nice description as to the life of Einstein! After that, I went over to see some the Bern Bear pit which was closed :(. Therefore, I went over to checkout the awesome Natural History Museum in Bern. Once that was done, I went to see another light show in Bern. The Bern light show was a lot more focused on Switzerland and Swiss culture as seen through the pictures of fondue pots, the red cross and other Swiss elements.